We stayed at Prince of lillies during August for 6 days, Mario -was the best. . We lost our laggage with a Insulin madication for my pragnanat wife and Mario did everithing to help us locate it.
Although it took hours he acted like a friend.
Hotel staff was really nice and hellpful,restaurant was really tasty and we got live greek music on our first night, Our room was on the first floor with a view to the garden and the pool. It was quiete so we could rest, We were realy satisfied with value for money.
Marion dear: please send us the letter to our mail: email@example.com
Becky and olli levi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart family run hotel near Heraklion (10 minutes from the airport). Pool, two bars and restaurant. 200m from beach. Local shops. A very quiet hotel. Car hire and local horse riding. 3*** official rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince Of Lillies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Lillies Hotel Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Heraklion
- Prince Of Lillies Crete/Heraklion