My first time in Crete for a relaxing long weekend. Picked the Candia thanks to TA reviews. What a choice! Absolutely perfect. Location? Couldn't be better ( ignore the negative nonsense on some of the reviews). The room design and amenities were tasteful, the public spaces were immaculate alongside the huge expanses of manicured lawns nestling the private beach. The buffet dinners were of a very high standard and the staff courtesy everywhere at this hotel was first rate. What more can you ask for? Oh yes ! How about a free upgrade to a garden bungalow upon check-in. The bungalow section has its own private pool which was quiet and divine. My only caution would be for families with kids - the Candia is not abundant with facilities for kids but then, that's what makes this hotel extra special ( and ever so quiet ) for couples and friends who just want to get away from it all and relax in a beautiful and luxurious setting - in pristine silence. Thank you Candia for the experience - we'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Candia Maris Resort & Spa Crete Hotel
- Candia Maris Resort & Spa Crete Hotel Heraklion
- Candia Maris Resort And Spa Crete
- Candia Maris
- Candia Maris Resort & Spa Crete Heraklion
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Candia Maris Resort & Spa Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.