Anne and Vangellis are the best hosts I've ever had.they seem driven to make your stay as good as they can offer.
All the food is of a very high standard and some may say expensive, however you do not get food of this quality this cheap.
you only have to ask and they will do their best to help.
from places to visit, help with Greek, history good walks and menu tips, you only have to ask.
the time there, the hosts and Elounda Heights makes it a pleasure to stay at.
Bob n Sonja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete