My lady and I had three nights, three days to spend in Crete. We did one day in Heraklion, one the road out to Chania (stopping through Rethymnon), and the last was undecided. First two spots nice for sure, but wouldn't keep me from going somewhere else next time.
On a whim, I checked out a few suggestions and called up Elounda Heights and spoke with Ann, making a spur of the moment decision to stay the evening, flying back out to Germany the next day.
Upon arriving, I knew I should have spent more time there. The grounds are amazing, you are surrounded by olive trees and grape vines though out the space, on top of a hill overlooking the gulf. Epic! The couple who owns and runs Elounda Heights are the kind of people that still give you faith in humanity by being genuinely friendly, generous, and happy.
The value is incredible, I feel almost guilty. This is the kind of place hat brings visitors back year after year-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete