We had a great time in Elounda and were really grateful we'd picked Elounda Heights. Honestly, I can't believe how affordable it is for the service and location we experienced. The pool & bar area and many of the rooms have a stunning views. It's about three blocks from town (I'll grant you, it's basically two blocks straight up a steep incline, but still a very short walk). The owners were really great, helped us book some plane tickets when we couldn't get it done on our own. Bar was fun and often lively, though we spent most evenings in town.
We stopped at a couple resorts on our way out of Elounda just to have lunch or a drink, and really they seemed very isolated, we were glad we'd stayed where we did. (Whereas in Mykonos we stayed in a resort and it seemed just fine.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elounda Heights, owned by Vangelis and his English wife Ann, is a small boutique aparthotel with beautiful gardens complimented by Greek statues as this is the theme of the complex. All the apartments and studios are named after Greek gods and goddesses. It is truly an oasis and if you want to relax then this is the place for you. Great for honeymooners and couples just wanting a quiet restful holiday. Ideal for families wanting to unwind by the people while enjoying a fantastic view over the bay of Elounda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Elounda Heights Apartments and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Hotel Elounda
- Elounda Heights Apartments And Studios Crete