Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in may this year with my wife very nice hotel wonderful staff the food was very nice and variable also. The site itself was very well maintained and clean. We stayed in the hotel not the bungalows the room was ok the view from the balcony was fabulous. Now the bad bit the bathroom was small to say the least there was no way we could fit in the bath and we are average size. This in itself was not a problem due to shower what is bad is you could quite easily trap your fingers between the door and washbasin as I did frequently. The hotel itself is situated a good 1/2 hours walk from elunda itself and there is nothing nearer exept for the hotels beach which is not the best in the world and is very small but still worth a visit ( get there early) . There are no brewing facilities in the room so if you like your tea/coffee in bed take a travel kettle. We would recommend this hotel if you like a walk and don't want to be in the centre of all the action. We enjoyed our visit it very relaxing for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly branded hotel is located in the luxury seaside resort of Elounda, 10 km north of the cosmopolitan and impressive town of Agios Nikolaos. The marvelous views of the famous Mirabello Bay, crystal clean waters and breathtaking surrounding combined with the well-known VITA HOTELS high standard services provided with quality and smile, ensure to our guests unforgettable moments in this splendid resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Elounda Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Aqua Sol Hotel Elounda
- Aqua Sol Elounda
- Elounda Aqua Sol Resort
- Elounda Breeze Resort Crete