Maybe I went a little early with my last review however I hadn't been complaining about the room or the staff do I reviewed. To my surprise my wife and I were asked to meet the manager before dinner. That was impressive and proactive which impresses me. He sat down with us and talked the issues through. He clearly cared. We checked in late and had not met the front of house team which may have explained a lot. At dinner that night there was music playing through dinner and the next morning someone explaining things around the complex.Not down to us but it made a huge difference. I may even be converted. To front people up is a credit as most hide behind email. Now feel I can enjoy the hotel and have access if any issues. Well done as I was furious but ok now. The view from the room is spectacular and always was !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete