Were here for three nights as part of a group tour. This is a large and very relaxing resort. The pool and beach are a bit of a walk downhill. The walk downhill isn't too bad, but the walk up is steep. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are all facing the ocean and are a nice size with a very nicely sized balcony. Nice large bathroom with plenty of light and good towels. Buffet breakfast is very nice with plenty of selections. They will make eggs and omelets for the hotel guests. We were at this property for Greek Night which was a buffet dinner served by the beach with entertainment by musicians and dancers. It was great fun. Many families at this hotel, and the children enjoyed the music and dancing as much as the adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete