Back when we reached the hotel, and during check-fastest met Ilona, who served us orange juice and accompanied us to the room, I must mention a familiarity with her was one of the pleasant things on vacation, wherever we met her, she was always smiling and trying to help, it is definitely an asset to the place.
The room we got good looks and nothing more, but the view from the room overlooking the stunningly beautiful - Park golf course and the stunning beach of Elounda.
The food - we stayed half board, buffet meals just great!
During dinner there is always a guy standing and prepares you to place hot dishes, all fresh and tasty.
Also excellent, professional service, and the atmosphere and the view during dinner is just pleasant.
Great missing these meals at the hotel are the prices of food and drinks during dinner you "must" reserve drinking because not advisable to drink the tap water in Greece, the prices are expensive and not reasonably justify the money, for example a cup of tea costs 4 euros! The same goes for prices in the sea and the pool.
The hotel - immaculate, small private beach and cozy, pool clean and clear (including indoor pool), sauna, steam at a high level.
Beautiful golf park.
For the reception - they have always been nice and tried to help, but I had a little glitch that ruined my opinion the receptionists.
I wanted to watch the World Cup games and the television channel that broadcasts the games did not work properly, I phoned reception and asked people to line it up, they reach security but it did not! Even when I called again no technician came.
The next day I went to the counter and asked for the day someone will come to fix and did not come back - a shame.
It is important to note that free Wi-Fi at the hotel and this is a big plus!
Overall we enjoyed very much! Anyone looking for a relaxing and pleasant it is definitely the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete