We had a very welcome upgrade to a 2 bedroom villa with private pool, which was fantastic for our family...except this was october/november so the saltwater pool was too cold to use and the hike up the hill to breakfast got a bit tedious. If it hadn't have been for the upgrade I would have been hugely disappointed and would have wanted to leave as hardly any of the facilities were open and the sun disappeared behind the mountain at 3pm but as it was I can't complain.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel Elounda
- Porto Elounda Deluxe Hotel
- Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only golf-and-spa resort on Crete is a whole world on its own, with the "World's Best Spa" according to the Sunday Times' "Travel" magazine 2007. Rooms and suites all have panoramic views of the bay of Elounda over the green expanse of the golf course's 9 holes. Children are particularly well catered for, with a dedicated facility offering indoor and outdoor play areas, a lawn-laid olive-grove, a water-park and a sports field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Splendia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.