I visited for my first time Elounda Mare with my wife at late June 2013.
We shared a bungalow with a private pool.
The room and the bathroom was very comfortable and relaxing.
In our yard there was an olive tree which gave to us a natural shadow and a fantastic view.
Service of the hotel was excellent.
The main positive surprise was the food inside the hotel.
It was really gourmet. It is very difficult to find such nye restaurants in house of a hotel.
You have to try Old Mill Restaurant.
Breakfast was decent but it could be better.
The sea was really fantastic.
It was very clean and bright. Trust me about this because I visit every summer Mykonos and Cyclades.
The only negative point of our stay is that this hotel doesn't focus on fitness experience.
The gym is very basic to poor.
The tennis curt is very bad.
They could suggest places to run or to walk outside the hotel.
Definitely we will visit again Elound Mare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Escapio, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete