For years we have gone to different places for vacation, just to see what there is to be seen. But this year we decided to go back to Elounda, for to be frank...we fell in love wîth the place and the town. The hotel was just as good as the first time, the staff at the front desk were just great, the beach is the place to just rest and relax, Manolus our friend at the bar kept us cool with the best drinks, and Athena from six seasons massage, really helped me for I was getting over hip replacement.
The town of Elounda is to enjoy, even more so now that we have friends. go and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Famed for its gracious and attentive service, this hotel is the embodiment of all-time-classic style and cultured luxury, where antique art and traditional architectural themes adorn all of its private-pool bungalows - each with its own terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea. Three fine dining venues reflect the Relais & Chateaux tradition of excellence, their culinary delights ranging from enticing lunchtime snacks to five-course dinners, with flambe and fish specialties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Escapio, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elounda Mare Hotel And Bungalows
- Elounda Mare Relais & Chateaux Hotel Crete