Our stay at the domes had a great start. Due to our flight we were only scheduled to arrive around 23:00. We were told we could still have dinner, it turned out they kept one of the restaurants open longer for us, the beach side restaurant and the food was great (try the fresh fish!)
The reception at the hotel was always very friendly, and ready to help out.
We liked our room a lot, it was very spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated. Upon arrival there was complementary fruit and wine.
The resort did not feel like a big resort, this was due to the smart design. In April the gardens were stunning!
The facilities look great, due to the time of the year the pools were too cold, but the spa was excellent.
The breakfast buffet had a good selection. As the domes is a child friendly resort indeed there are lot of children running around, but as a couple we quite enjoyed this (and the staff were ready to offer us a table at the more quiet patio). The only improvement I would suggest is to have more fresh fruit at the breakfast buffet.
We explored the towns in the area, finding lots of restaurants and interesting sites, very easy to do with a rental car.
In all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider coming back.
Many thanks to the staff for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice view from our royal villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith and Tingo so you can book your Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort Crete