We have just returned from a fantastic holiday at this idealic hotel having spent the last 2 weeks of October there with our 3 children aged 4, 3 & 1. As with most of the reviews we could wax lyrical about the amazing views, the excellent standard of the food, the safe gorgeous beach, the fun kids club and stunning facilities but the thing that makes this hotel are the people ! My children were in total awe of the fantastic staff who knew their names from day one and treated them like part of their family. Special mentions to Maggie, Katerina, Konstantina, Maria, Sergio, Nikos x2, Arti & Christian. They made the kids time so special and allowed us to have as relaxing a holiday as possible given the children's ages! My son Charlie was allowed to help out in all areas of the hotel which he loved and everyone was very patient with him! This is my first review on trip advisor because I haven't had been to a family hotel that I have rated so highly! It would be great for the pools to be heated but this is a minor issue given everything else. We will definitely go back and I am being pushed to buy a golf buggy now we are home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice view from our royal villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort Crete