We stayed at the Domes for 3 nights in June.
We enjoyed the room (very clean and nice view), the the food (we only ate breakfast) and especially the beach: It was nice and clean and the staff and bartenders were always there to help. It really made the whole difference: When we wanted a true Crete experience, we got helpful tips from the staff that made our holiday a special one.
The only thing we would mention is the privacy of the rooms. We reserved a room with a Jacuzzi, Which looked pretty private on the website, but upon arrival we saw there was no privacy at all, it was close to the walking path and open to all. We upgraded to a better room, but still the privacy was only partial. So, make sure in advance you know the room you're going to get.
All in all it was a great experience, mostly because of the welcoming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice view from our royal villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort Crete