My wife & I spent 7 days at the luxurious & friendly Domes and I have never been so well looked after and so chilled out. The suites are well appointed and the jacuzzi on our sun terrace was the perfect place to relax after a day on the private beach, prior to a nice ice cold beer on the balcony at the bar overlooking the island of Spinalonga. The location was perfect, so peaceful yet being close to the villages of Plaka & Elounda, the beach was ideal as the olive trees offered plenty of shade if you didn't want to get too much sun. The staff on the beach would tend to all your needs, they would give you fresh towels and take you to your preferred spot on the beach or grassy terrace. The sea was clean and had very pleasant sandy areas for paddling and with the only waves above 2cm being caused by passing boats, it was ideal for swimming. I saw no pollution or any unpleasant objects in the water, apart from the little fish and a few floating flower petals. The hotel is not too large and even though fully booked whilst we were there, it was never that crowded or too busy. Thanks to George, Christina & all the friendly, attentive staff for making our holiday great. Robin & Dimitri at the fantastic spa & gym (absolutely essential that you use it whilst you're there), we will be back to see you & thanks again to the best barman in Greece!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice view from our royal villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort Crete