Fabulous location - on a hillside overlooking St. Nicholas Bay. The resort has the design of a Greek village, with suites perched along the hill so that all suites have stunning views of the bay and Spinolonga. The salt-water pool, beach and lounges shared the same views.
We enjoyed our suite which is inspired by local architecture and artists. Our bathroom,with natural lighting from a dome, included a large walk-in shower plus a multi-person jet tub. We even had a jacuzzi on our terrace.
The resort staff is professional and friendly, always happy to give tips about the island. The manager, Giorgos, greeted us as we arrived and toured us around the property, and made sure that a bottle of wine and a fruit platter were awaiting us as a welcome gift. No matter what time, a polite driver was available to take us to our room if we didn't want to walk.
Great food and entertainment. The breakfast buffet is amazing, featuring a selection of local and international cuisine. Lunch or dinner? The outdoor restaurant on the water has romantic ambience - you can even dine on a pier and enjoy the warm night breeze. The menu is upscale local. If you still have time and energy, enjoy one of their regular evening events.
We travel a lot, but Domes offers a unique experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very nice view from our royal villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Domes of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domes Of Elounda All Suites And Villas Spa Hotel Elounda
- Domes Elounda Hotel
- Domes Elounda Resort
- Domes Of Elounda Boutique Beach Resort Crete