Started our week with 2 nights in Chania in the Case Leone, having booked the morning of our travels. Crete is fairly quiet at this time of year but we wanted something special with a good room rate in the old town. Right at the end of the harbour bay, the views are incredible (don't worry if you choose the standard rooms at the rear of the building as they're quiet, charming, spotless and you can use the main balcony anytime). Met by Nikos who offered coffee and cake on arrival as you sit and take in the view. Antonia in the morning is just lovely, making a healthy fresh breakfast whilst you can chat with the small number of fellow guests overlooking the old town (I think they have only 4/5 rooms so it's charmingly intimate). Can't recommend enough and it was such a lovely start to our touring holiday of Crete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete