Casa Leone is a great little guest house with warm and enthusiastic staff. They were always happy to stop and have a chat and give us travel tips.
The location is fantastic, with a picturesque view of the old port from the balcony. We had a garden view room but were always welcomed to sit out on the balcony in the main area.
Our room looked recently renovated, with a good-sized bathroom, I mention this because it is hard to find a good-sized bathroom in Greece! My only criticism, and it is a small one is that there was some noise from the tavernas in the old port late into the night, it wasn't too bad though and I was always able to get to sleep.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete