A truly relaxing place to visit at this time of year. Probably a lot quieter than it is during high season. A very picturesque, medieval town, just like it says on the tin. The best restaurants are in the quaint backstreets, where they probably have to try a bit harder than those on the harbour front. A bit cheaper too. The old town is a pedestrian precinct, and there is free parking near by. Warning: The locals can get very ingenious when it comes to finding a place to park a car. If you are hiring a car, take the additional insurance and avoid the otherwise unrelenting worry. If you are looking for a romantic holiday, it is unlikely that you will find the best hotels in any tour operator brochure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete