We spent 2 wonderful nights here. It all started with the warm welcome by Nick and his team and extended to the staff's willingness to go above and beyond anything we needed. Kinda felt like I was staying over at a relative's place!
The room had an awesome cosy feel that was further accentuated by the classic touches like the wonderful old school bed covered in a veil (think that's what it is called). A well presented, clean and full of character room! It was justly simply bliss having a coffee at the balcony watching the world go by below.
I chose my stay at casa lene based on the reviews and I can see that the reviewers were right on the money. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and I am sure Nicko and his team will make sure you have a fantastic stay!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Hotel
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.