We LOVED staying in Chania. This is a well overdue review. We had the room that had two stories and opened up into a balcony that looks over the bay. It was beautiful sitting there every night listening to music, watching tourists walk by and just enjoying the ocean air. Antonia was helpful in planning some activities we did there and also gave us a great greek breakfast every morning. Nikolas, the owner, was also very hospitable, always giving us coffees and icecream whenever he was around. It truly felt like we were a guest in their home. Could not recommend this place any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to "Casa Leone" Hotel in the heart of the Venetian port of Hania. The entrance to the hotel is from number 18 Theotokopoulou the first side street you meet. The building, erected 600 years ago, has been restored in order to regain its original Venetian look with impressive results. The romantic atmosphere which prevails everywhere transports you far back in time. The Casa Leone Hotel is available the whole year. The rooms, double, triple and suites, are comfortable and luxurious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Leone Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Leone Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Leone Chania
- Casa Leone Boutique Hotel Chania, Crete