We had a wonderful week's stay at child- and adult- friendly Corinna Mare! It' a little oasis right at the water's edge. You can swim in the infinity pool and watch the sea lapping at the shore a few metres away, then hop out of the pool and enjoy some lovely fresh and plentiful local food and wine. It's such a peaceful setting with 2 beautiful pools, bar and restaurant area. Its also small enough to feel warm and friendly but enough people around. Quite a nice mix of nationalities there too. I would recommend it for all ages, from families to couples, the pool area and beach are good for kids but its also a really romantic setting, picture candle lit dinner by the sea, the sound of waves crashing. It is worth hiring a car but you can also probably do without as the lovely cosmpolitan town of Chania is a quick bus ride away. Yannis looked after us in the restaurant and was warm and hospitable morning to evening. He has lots of interesting information about the area and the local food. The food itself was so tasty and fresh and LOTS of it. Try the seafood, soo good, and ridiculously good value. Thanks for a lovely holiday. And we hope Yannis gets to enjoy a cold and rainy winter, as is his wish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CORINNA MARE HOTEL, is situated on one of the most popular beaches in Chania, the sandy beach of Kalamaki, that stretches at the foothills of the picturesque village of Galatas, facing the nearby uninhabited island of Thodorou. The hotel is just 5 km west of the city of Chanea and its historic Venetian harbour and aspires to be the starting point of many fascinating daily trips in the surrounding countryside. Enjoy your stay in one of its 49 suites & studios that Spread wisely in an area of 3 acres in small building units, most of them overlooking the deep blue Mediterranean sea. Corinna Mare is a warm neighborhood that protects your privacy. Apart from the new premises, our completely refurbished wards combine an elegant simplicity, functionality and comfort in rooms ambient lighting, warm and harmonious colors and materials, and of course fully equipped rooms. Sleep and wake up by the sound of the sea, relax next to the one of the two splendid swimming pools that are next to the sea…A private small beach with an amazing wooden pier offers you unique moments of relaxation. Try our restaurant by the pool, right in front of the sea, enjoy the fabulous sunset from the pool- bar. Wander in the gardens, leave your children play at the play-ground, exercise at the fitness-room and continue with a relaxing sauna. Other facilities include, private parking, children's swimming-pool, car rental facilities, medical service, room-service, fax-machine,Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Corinna Mare Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinna Mare - Apartments And Suites
- Corinna Mare - Apartments Hotel Kalamaki
- Corinna Mare Star Chania
- Corinna Mare Studios & Suites Chania, Crete