“PROFESSIONAL INDULGENCE” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 32 Activities in Chania Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Care Spa is a modern spa which takes care of your full body. Thalassotherapy slimmimg treatments, Decleor aromatherapy face and body treatments as well as Guinot face and body treatments are available at very competitive prices. Alternative therapies such as reflexology and indian head massage are very popular. Also manicure, pedicure, foot massage, waxing and makeup are offered. Green Care Spa is a center of physical and mental uplift to help you relax at your holiday.
Chania Town, Greece
“PROFESSIONAL INDULGENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

While staying in Chania I have decided to indulge myself and did it in THE GREEN SPA where I`ve got a wonderful treatment - my body....my face...left beautiful Chania feeling few years younger-what a combination...holidays with beauty treatment .....on a high level with a warm and professional staff !!!!
Recommending with all my heart

Tzofi Arad