Visited the hotel with my wife very recently and it was an absolute worth for money, service and quality. The rooms were impeccably clean, and the staff was courteous, helpful, fluent in English and ever ready to help.
Special thanks to Nickolai (hope the spelling is correct) and both the hotel shuttle drivers, who were really helpful, charming and very hospitable. I had extended discussions with Nickolai about not many things being open and probably better co-ordination of tourist services that co-insides flights and tourists. Despite bad weather and not many tours, etc. available, the hotel staff and owners helped us in best possible way to make the best of our Chania vacation.
1. Free shuttle to/fro to the city centre every 30 mins, from (10:30-00:00)
2. Clean and modern rooms
3. Awesome view
4. Amazing Staff
5. Huge food portions at restaurant
6. Large balcony in the room.
Cons (Nothing really, but if I were to be critical):
1. Breakfast buffet could have been better for 8EUR
2. Bathroom were small, compared to room size, but still acceptable.
Would absolutely recommend this place and would visit again. Loved Chania, Greek hospitality and food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Sun Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sun Hotel Chania, Crete