We arrived at Casa Delfino after nearly 24 hours of travel. The staff met us with cold towels and a smile. From the moment we checked in until our departure, the service was amazing. They handled dinner reservations, suggested day trips, and miscellaneous other details. The breakfasts were the best we had during our 10 day stay in Greece! We loved the courtyard in the hotel, and the location was perfect. A wonderful way to start our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete