This was our third time staying at Casa Delfino, and it was excellent as usual. It is a beautiful hotel with well appointed rooms and suites. We stayed in the Executive suite this year, which was spacious enough for us and our young child. The breakfast every morning is great, we never miss it, and the staff caters to whatever you would like. In general, the staff and Margarita especially are there to make sure that your stay in Crete and Chania is memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Chania, Crete