“Best dive centre in Chania” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 32 Activities in Chania Town
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Adventures Diving is a Five Star PADI Instructor Development Center offering recreational diving and courses for novice and experienced divers maintaining the highest possible standards of diver safety and education. Located at Chania on the beautiful island of Western Crete, Greece, our dive center and shop are situated in the center on the impressive Venetian harbour.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best dive centre in Chania”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a reasonably experienced UK diver and was looking for somewhere to do a couple of holiday dives whilst in Crete. i did one dive with another centre which was simply dangerous (no buddy checks, no briefing, scary). I did two with this centre. They know the area very well and have a clear idea of where to dive. Thorough briefing, buddy checks, safety stops.

One thing to be aware of in Northern Crete is that the lack of fish life means the best dives tend to be cave dives, so you may well be pushed into doing that. Keep to your personal limits, if you don't want to cave dive don't.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Penrith, UK
“Blue Adventures - Great Day Out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

hen out in Crete on holiday in August this year, my son and I booked in for a days diving with Blue Adventure Diving. We have a great day out, John was brilliant with my son (who in a relatively inexperienced diver, but made him feel completely at ease and pointed out all the sights of interest to him - even gave him a professional assessment and some useful tips on improving his skills. We were so impressed, when we got back to land, we booked another day out for 3 days later! This second day we went out with Spiros a wall and at the Cathedral. Again, could not find fault with the organisation (as an Instructor myself, I am always casting a critical eye over other facilities when I dive with them - goes with the territory)! We had another fantastic day out and two great dives. Not much in the way of sea-life around, but some nice damsels, a moray and the scenery underwater was amazing - almost lunar. The guys at Blue Adventures, were helpful, knowledgeable, polite and completely professional. I would not hesitate to dive with them again and would certainly recommend them to others (in fact, I already have done)!

Kolding, Denmark
“Fantastic dive center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter and son in law has just been on a dive center and would take Open Water Certification. It is a professional center and skilled instructors who take security seriously. My son in law completed but my daugther did not what a service they refunded some money. I as a parent can highly recommend this - it is a safe and good place to dive and take certificate. And I could already from day 1 enjoy my vacation when they were in safe hands. "Gustos" do not know if it's spelled correctly - was a funny and trustworthy instructor who also did ihe´s part to get my my daughter through, but also accepted that her limit was reached.

Visited August 2012
“Highly skilled and professional dive center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I got my PADI OWD certificate at Blue Adventure Diving and cannot praise their level of expertise enough.
As a first time diver I felt very well taken care of by the always kind staff - and all the skilled instructors will help you and guide you safely all the way!
I can only give the best recommendations for Blue Adventure Diving in Chania!

Special greetings to all my newly found friends: Costas, Antonis, Eleni, Spyros, Nasos, John and all the rest of the team!

Hope to see you again
Kind regards
Henrik Jørgensen, Denmark

Schweiz
“Great cave diving experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was a great diving experience. Of course not the same tons of fish and coralls like other places but with different caves and caverns to dive a special experience. I did two dives that day and will surely remember them for a long time.

The crew of BA Diving were professionals and keen on safety first. We got a good briefing on how the day on the water will be spent and got a second briefing on the boat prior to each dive. Also under water communication was very clear and dive master checked every couple of minutes the state of his dive buddies. The gear was very well in shape and I felt safe at all times.

I had a fun and interesting day and would dive anytime again with BA Diving.

Keep it up like this.