Well, this was our 4th visit to Lato which speaks volumes and the fact that we have booked to go again ...........in the same year........must mean something! Small rooms? Yes, but adequate and everything you require - plenty of clothing storage, fridge air con and great shower cubicle - how often do you find that in a Greek 2 star hotel? Lato does not pretend to be 5 star but we always find the welcome 5 star and the hotel is immaculate. That said, people are people wherever and if you don't want to mix so be it but can only speak from experience in that we had no problem with smiles from the staff and great bar atmosphere. We had the added bonus of a lovely wedding party who specifically chose the hotel for their special day so that is certainly a recommendation. My only gripe is that I wish we had never found it as we want to go back every year..............as do many others. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, attractive hotel set in beautiful surrounding gardens overlooking the Mirabello bay. It reflects the charm and peacefulness of the countryside, while the resort is within 15 minutes walking distance. A great friendly family hotel that ensures a more enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Lato Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lato Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos