I have just returned from St Nicolas bay where my husband and I spent a lovely week,
We were very lucky as we went at the end of the season and the weather was beautiful and hot. Slightly cloudy to begin with but then gorgeous. Because it was the end the hotel was not very busy although lots of people around.This meant that there was a good choice for sunbeds and no rush to get your towel on one before breakfast!.
The food was good, buffet style unless you chose to go al a carte however some courses were served at your table for the evening meal so it was a bit of a mixture.
I loved breakfast as every morning we sat outside surrounded by lovely trees overlooking the infinity pool, sea and surrounding Islands.
The staff were very attentive and cheerful and polite
The only slightly negative thing I would say is that the actual resort is looking a bit tired in places but this certainly did not affect our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Escapio, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos