Thanks chiefly to the attentive and friendly staff at this superb, boutique hotel (headed up by one of the best Front Office Managers we've come across, Nicos Demetzos), our stay in St Nicolas Bay was the most memorable in a long time. We had booked 4 nights and then intended to stay elsewhere around the east of the island for the remainder of our 2 week holiday in Crete; however, when the alternative accomodation didn't compare (albeit at much lower cost), we rushed back and stayed at St Nicolas for the remainder of our holiday.
We ate out most of the time but on three occasions we visited the buffet restaurant twice and one of the two a la carte restaurants - I'm afraid a bit dissapointing on each occasion.
None the less, a great holiday, at a great resort with genuinely friendly and helpful staff will ensure our first visit to Crete won't be our last.
We're not pleased easily but have no hesitation in highly recommending this unpretentious, warm and friendly hotel in an ideal location very near to the bay of St Nicolas and Elounda.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort
- St Nicolas Bay
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.