The title refers to a particular song that the animation team comprising two young men from a Baltic country insisted on playing at every given opportunity. It became strangely catchy ( I have since found out that it is an internet sensation) as did the guest entertainment provided by the AT especially for the children. This rounded off a lovely holiday experience for our family of four. The two room suite was sufficiently spacious and quite peaceful ( though others did complain of noisy Ruskies). The pool was delightful though a tad cold first thing ( but this was October). The food and service in the restaurant was very good as compared to our experience of other all inclusive hotels in Greece, Turkey and the Canaries. If I had to criticise anything it would be the quality of the watered down drinks with the exception of the wine which was quite drinkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Beach lies on a beautiful stretch of the Cretan sea in the centre of the northern coast of Crete. This extremely select hotel at which earthy hues are dominant has been built with local brick and marble and the overall tranquility leaves one with a lasting impression of the grandeur and comfort of bygone days. The relaxing pool area invites you to laze away your holidays, while there are, of course, many leisure and sporting activities available for those who prefer them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bella Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Anissaras
- Aquis Bella Beach Hersonissos
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Hersonissos
- Bella Beach Hotel Crete/Anissaras, Greece