Its nice hotel, comfortable beds and clean rooms.
BUT... not like "Boutique" style.
Service is good, and very close to all mayor atractions.
15 mins walk to Acropolis
5 min walk from Acropolis museum
5 min walk to 2 different metro stations.
20 min walk to Stadium
in a nice local neoborhood, plenty of restaurants around (delivery and 24 H also)
3 block away from coin laundry...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique