For some unknown reason I thought that adding the word "boutique" to a hotel name meant that there was something special there that I would really notice and appreciate. Not the case. The location is certainly convenient to many of the tourist sites, but the location on a central artery is also very noisy. Forget about having an open balcony door if the weather is nice. Carry your bags up a flight and a half to the lobby area then another half flight to your room or the elevator. The red carpeted stairs are somewhat worn and dirty and would look better removed, especially if the stairs are marble. The breakfast was mediocre, and the staff were on average, average (a young woman on the desk was very friendly and helpful, the other three we had contact with seemed to be there, but not acknowledge us when we passed by).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere and EasyToBook so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique