This hotel is in a great location, close to the major Athens attractions and an easy Metro trip from the Airport.
The staff were very helpful with directions and helped us book tickets for a show - including calling venues in Greek.
There's a desktop computer in the lounge for free guest use - helpful if you don't bring a laptop. The free wifi is good too.
We chose this place for the breakfast and it didn't disappoint; fresh orange juice, plenty of hot and cold buffet options- you definitely don't need a big lunch afterwards.
The room was nice and clean - cute canopy over the bed, bar fridge, TV, and a safe.
Only possible down-side was that it's not suited for people who don't do stairs, otherwise I highly recommend it.
Other Athens tip is to check out the: http://www.athensfreewalkingtour.com/ - great and cheap tour to orientate yourself in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and EasyToBook so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique