I stayed here for only one night before heading to the islands but I would definitely stay here again. The room was quite small but had everything I needed. The staff was very helpful bother prior to my arrival and while I was there. As the name indicates, it's very close to the Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis site, which also makes it close to Plaka. The Main Street outside is a little loud and run down but I felt safe coming back to the hotel at around midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique