We stayed one night and the hotel was central to all we needed. Once you get past the red corridor walls the hotel room was quite subdued. Loved the fresh orange juice for breakfast. Greek yoghurt with fruit was great. Air conditioner was an added bonus as the outside temperature was very high. We had a front room but there was little road noise even though we were on the Main Street. The hotel was just a short walk to the Acropolis Museum and the restaurant strip.
Felt safe walking at night. The hop on hop off bus had a boarding point just up the road from the hotel. Soulsd stay there again if we ever went back to Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique