Located in a great postion to explore Athens by foot - close to the Acropolis Museum, the Acropolis itself, the Plaka area and many restaurants and cafes. Also a 20min tram ride from the beach. The hotel is quite small and is rather quirky in design/decor style. We were on the 4th floor in a modern black/white room (with four columns) but others we saw were quite different - one with walls festooned in pink cloth, another with a canopied bed and more subdued in style. Lift only to 3rd floor. Room fairly quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast offered some variety (sweet and savoury). Staff welcoming at front desk and quickly rectified a small issue we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique