Just checking out after two nights here. The hotel is very well run and Donnara and the rest of the staff are very attentive. The location is ideal and the staff will spend quality time explaining where to go and what to see. We also got excellent advice on where to eat. I had one of the single rooms which, though quite small, was very well decorated and in good condition. The atmosphere throughout was most pleasant. Just one word of advice as a matter of courtesy to other guests please avoid talking loudly on the coridoors or with room door open. A family opposite me kept doing this and it was most annoying!
While that could happen anywhere, courtesy is particularly important in a small hotel.
Anyway, a wonderful place to stay in a city I have fallen in love with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique