I have seen a few poor reviews for this hotel but they must come from travellers with little experience. This place is, as others say, great value for money and well-positioned. Good local restaurants are within easy reach. Most major sights are easily walkable. The metro is handy for further trips. The rooms are of a fair size, traditionally furnished, but with a good-sized bed and pleasant toilet/shower area. The rooms were well cleaned every day with fresh towels provided more often than most hotels. The reception team were very friendly, polite and helpful whenever approached. I am not so sure about the bar, which was loud and pricey in our only visit. Nevertheless, we had a very enjoyable stay and would recommend the hotel without reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique