This hotel is situated about a five minute walk from the Acropolis and easily reached from the airport by the excellent Athens metro. We were paying €55 for a double room and breakfast. The room was more than adequate for the price and there was also free wifi. Breakfasts were good, although I don't know why they don't keep the "hot" food warm especially as it is in the kind of containers which would allow for this!
One warning though: the hotel is on a VERY busy road, there is traffic all night; the rooms are not 100% soundproofed and sleeping with an open window would be impossible .I am someone who is not particularly sensitive to noise yet I was disturbed by it. There are three bedrooms at the back apparently so it would be an idea to try for one of those if you are worried about the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique