“I recomend this hotel !” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double room from 55 euro
Ranked #44 of 326 Hotels in Athens
Lublin, Poland
“I recomend this hotel !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was in Athens few days ago so news are fresh.

About hotel - located in Singrou Street, not so far away from Acropolis.
Fastest way to get the hotel from ATH Airport is metro. You must go to Egaleo Line (only this line is on airport) and go to Syntagma Station. There you should change metro for Red Line and go 2 stations to Syngru Fix. Hotel is located about 200 m. from this stations. One way ticket cost 8EUR but for 2 persons are cheapest and cost 14EUR.

Hotel are small, there is only 20-30 rooms. I will start from the staff - they was very friendly. In my opinion Greeks are most freindly people that I ever meet.

Room was small but nice. I have got nr. 202 so it is room from inside site. From windows you can see some green plants and another buildings. From street site it can be little noisy I can guess. In the hotel it is elevator.
Bed was comfortable, possible also to get some baby cot if you travel with child.
Bathroom was also ok. It was not any bath tube, only shower.

As on the small hotel breakfast was very rich - few kinds of meat, some greeks specials, cheese, eggs and fresh orange juice.

Price for the hotel: 52EUR per night for double room. Fair deal !

In the end - what I didn't like:
* To small garbage box in the room,
* Not any market close in the area,
* Only Greeks TV channels ... but who came to Athens to watch TV :)

I recomend this hotel - good place for holiday in Athens.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Jaroslaw, thank you for you review and we hope to see you again with your wonderful family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
nottinham
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

this hotel is NOTHING like the pictures, it is dark ..dirty and dismal! It is on a VERY busy road and at a junction so the traffic noise all night is unbearable, the rooms are tiny, dont be fooled by the pictures online! The bathroom was small and very poor quality finish. We couldnt get a reception on the tv for the greek channels and there was no sat tv. The breakfast......oh dear, it is served in the dirty basement bar which only had about 3 tables so even if we had wanted to sit and eat we couldn't, the breakfast consisted of some cold fried eggs sitting in cold oil, some dried up cheese and some cold greasy fried potatoes, served from dirty containers on tables covered with grimy cloths...we went straight from the breakfast room, packed and left!!!!! The area the hotel is in seems to be abandoned at night apart from the 2 sex shops either side of the hotel there was nothing open so nowhere to have an evening meal, apart from walking back to the area around the acropolis where you could eat and get a drink if you were prepared to pay the prices...€6 for a bottle of Fix beer!!!!!! I WOULD NOT STAY THERE AGAIN!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Absolutely worth the money (which were very few indeed, as this hotel lowers the prices, if they have enough availability, which I find an excellent policy). The location is great. The hotel is so close to the center of Athens and on one of her main roads. Bus, tram and train station nearby. Extremely helpful staff. So welcoming hotel. Didn't want to leave! Great decoration at the room, which was fully renovated. Coco mat matrices. Will definitely go back there. Also has a bar on the basement.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
What we can say... just - THANK YOU!
dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I prefer to stay on the south side of the acropolis close to the museum. It's easy access to all the sites but away from the hordes. I stayed in this hotel just one night but was very impressed with it. I happened upon a great Internet rate so I thought I'd give it a shot. The bathroom, as usual in Europe, was fairly small but plenty big for my needs. The decor in the rooms was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. At first I was concerned because they didn't have any rooms off the busy street. However, once I closed the window, the noise was gone. It was amazing how noise proofed they are. I can't remember if my room had ac or not, as I was there in May and it was unusually cool and not needed. The breakfast buffet was good and the overall feel of the hotel was nice. I would definitely go back. In fact, I am bringing a group to Greece in September and I'm hoping to find that great rate again so that we can stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for your worm review after almost 1 year! We hope to see you soon.
Mosta, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is really a little gem in all the choas there is right now in Athens, made my holiday very much worthwhile, the location is excellent and I normally walked to the city centre because just 5 mins away is Plaka area and its great to walk through there and everything is close by even metro.

Staff were very helpful and all the people that worked in reception were very nice, had some problems in the room but they changed it for me quickly which was great, bed was very comfortable and enjoyed having a good sleep! Room wasn't big but was very cosy but had problems mostly with tv because the channels would freeze or get jammed, got better last view days...

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Brian, thank you for your worm review! We hope to see you soon.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel during Christmas holidays. Our room was very tidy, the decoration was great and the staff very helpful and we actually felt like home. I've got to mention that the breakfast was really good and too much on the contrary of other hotel's we've been before.
Although the hotel is situated in one of the main central roads of Athens, we didn't find it that noisy. Really good value of money got to tell and we would recommend our friends to visit beautiful Athens and stay at this hotel!
Oh...I forgot to mention that the hotel owns an amazing bar in the ground floor where the music is great and the people who run that, Soteres and Thanasis (if I spelled that correctly) are very friendly. We had the chance to try the traditional rakomelo, a sweet aperitif , originated from Crete, among other Greek products ( wine, beer etc.) accompanied by free "meze" (snacks). In addition, we were offered a complimentary coupon for a welcome drink at the bar, which we found it a great idea! We spent the entire night at this lovely bar, and we really loved it!
Thank you all for your really nice hospitality!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mary, we just hope that you will visit us again and have chance to taste our new "meze". Thank you for your great review!
Belgrade, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in Athens for business trip and I choose this hotel because if very close to pedestrian zone a well as because of price. Hotel is nice, but it is on the main street, so it is very noisy during night. Rooms are nice and the breakfast is poor and it is held in basement of hotel. Parking place is big problem, especially because it is free and there is no space. But there are 2 parking garages behind the hotel. Anyway it is very good for a price we paid.

Room Tip: try with one on side street view