Absolutely worth the money (which were very few indeed, as this hotel lowers the prices, if they have enough availability, which I find an excellent policy). The location is great. The hotel is so close to the center of Athens and on one of her main roads. Bus, tram and train station nearby. Extremely helpful staff. So welcoming hotel. Didn't want to leave! Great decoration at the room, which was fully renovated. Coco mat matrices. Will definitely go back there. Also has a bar on the basement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique