This hotel is really a little gem in all the choas there is right now in Athens, made my holiday very much worthwhile, the location is excellent and I normally walked to the city centre because just 5 mins away is Plaka area and its great to walk through there and everything is close by even metro.
Staff were very helpful and all the people that worked in reception were very nice, had some problems in the room but they changed it for me quickly which was great, bed was very comfortable and enjoyed having a good sleep! Room wasn't big but was very cosy but had problems mostly with tv because the channels would freeze or get jammed, got better last view days...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique