We had a hard time locating the entrance at first when we were dropped off by the taxi driver. The entrance was made up off steel doors (looked like a decor than a door) . It was not automatic.
My niece ( 13 years old) really , really liked the bed/room . As if she's in a loft all by herself. She liked the decorations and felt like a princess. The only problem was that she had to bend her head because the ceiling is low.
For myself, I think the decorations were a little bit "tacky". My sister -in law like the freshly squeezed oranges (done by herself). My brother said the food was just ok. There was no variety. We stayed for 5 days 4 nights. We ate breakfast for 3 days. The food was the same .
We really appreciate Andreea who booked our excursions in Greece without any problems. She gave us good directions that we were able to navigate Athens (center) with out any incidents. She also booked us a very nice taxi driver for our return to the airport . It made us feel safe and secure. Unlike when we first arrived; we got a taxi at the airport. We were afraid where we will end up.I would also like to thank Lena (I hope I got her name right). She explained everything to us before we checked it. The "night guy", I forgot his name; was also nice when we checked out. The housekeepers were all nice and our rooms were kept clean. The beds were also comfortable. May I suggest though to have another "trash can " in the room. We have only one trash can (a very small one) in the bathroom. For 4 people, it is not enough.
Over all, our stay was very enjoyable. It was worth it (for the price we paid).Greece is a beautiful country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique