My partner and I stayed here for a week last year dec/jan , for a whole week. I give a five star rating because of the good value for money. The hotel was not perfect- but the PRICING and LOCATION sums up the good rating.
+ Location. Walking distance to plaka, thissio, monasteraki,akropolis and all other places of interest. Easy to find if you take the metro from the airport.
+ Value. A good deal for the low room rate compared to the location and standard of the room
+ The Beds. Extremely comfortable beds with coco-mat materials.
+ Friendly service in reception, very nice lady with warm personality.
+ Entrance + lobby, well presented.
* The view is straight to the high street. But when had the balcony door closed we did not hear any noises. We got a Pink room, terrible for the eyes, but I got used to it after some time.
- Breakfast, bless, such a mess. It does offer variety and all the essentials you need in the morning but it takes time until things are replaced and tables cleaned around you . I think housekeeping were doing the breakfast service so they needed to run like a crazy. The breakfast could have been much more organised and well presented.
All in all, of course I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique