My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights at the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel. The room was fantastic for the price! Wooden floors, wood furniture, modern bathroom, large comfortable bed, and floor length windows. The hotel is very clean and very nicely decorated. Breakfast was a nice mixture of Greek and European food. Wifi throughout the hotel, although our wifi on the 3rd floor didn't always work.
Can't beat the location - 3 minute walk to acropolis museum, right on the edge of plaka, 5 minutes to zeus' temple, and 10-15 minutes to syntagma square. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Would definitely recommend this hotel for others visiting Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique