My wife and I started are Greece trip in Athens. We were only there two days so we wanted something near the historic area. The rail from the airport was the easiest we have ever experienced. Once arriving you have to guess which direction for the hotel...head towards the busiest side...there will be buses or taxis visible. Once you find the main street you turn right and then almost an immediate left. This is the part we missed and walked further than necessary. There is a quaint diner on the corner if it helps. Don't be too concerned about the area you are walking in because of how it looks, which is not very nice. The hotel is right in the middle of it and is a welcome sight. We found it to be quite suitable and a pleasant stay. The location is great for the rail system, the hop on hop off bus and on the other side the rail stop there is a whole different area to check out. The staff were helpful and professional. My only issue to date was family not receiving the post card we mailed from the front desk...but that could be anyone's fault! We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station. With its Acropolis Suites with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.