Absolutely wonderful hospitality is offered by the O&B hotel. We had gone for our honeymoon and the hotel upgraded our room from standard to superior without any extra charges. The room was very clean and comfortable, though not very big. The hotel gave us a complimentary glass of wine and fruits on arrival. The breakfast was impeccable and the staff is very polite, friendly and efficient. Special thanks to Maria at the reception for helping us plan our itinerary. Big thanks to other reception staff as well for assisting us in booking the tour to Delphi.
The downside is that only the suite room has a view of the acropolis. There is also no swimming pool here, unfortunately.The location of O&B is a little down market - its on the lesser known and populated side of the Ermou street. It is in the central area of Athens though and everything worth seeing is very accessible and the area is safe. The subway and metro stations are very close.
All in all, staying here was a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station and Monastiraki area. With its Acropolis Suites featuring private terraces with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its trendy Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel