This hotel is fabulous. Among the graffiti of Athens lies this gem. The place was very clean and the staff very helpful. As soon as we arrived we got a snack of feta, olives, cucumber, and raki. The location is also fabulous. It is walkable to the Acropolis and all the sights up there as well as to the Acropolis museum (which is also recommended). It's also just around the corner to the famous sandal shop where "The Poet" works. The neighborhood (Psiri) has a ton of delicious restaurants nearby. Lastly, the breakfast was yummy and the service very attentive.
- Also Known As:
- o And b Athens Boutique Hotel
- o b Athens Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O&B is a cozy Boutique Hotel, in the centre of Athens, next to the main sights of the city and just one minute walking from Thisio Metro Station. With its Acropolis Suites with view of the Parthenon, its elegant rooms and its Bar Restaurant, O&B Athens Boutique Hotel provokes you to experience the new meaning of hospitality and care, giving a new flavor and meaning to the urban lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your O&B Athens Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.